Most Popular Floor Lamps for 2011
Based on our observations of the modern lighting market, we believe that these are the most popular floor lamps for 2011, so feel free to take your pick and decide which one is THE ONE for you.
1. Carrying a high fashion design statement that has already withstood the test of time, the Fortuny tripod floor lamp designed by Mariano Fortuny Madrazo combines innovation, futuristic look, quality craftsmanship and classic design to offer great incandescent lighting that can brilliantly illuminate any contemporary setting.
2. Inspired by lunar landing space helmets, the Mirror Balls with Stand by Tom Dixon features various sized balls installed on a sturdy stainless steel stand and tightly held with industrial strength clamps to create a lighting sculpture.
3. The stylish trumpet-shaped Spun F Light by Sebastian Wrong mixes a genuine space-age look and timeless design to emit a subtle diffused light and adapt to any home setting.
4. The whimsical and extremely mobile Foscarini Diesel Fork Floor Lamp has taken inspiration from a campsite tent to offer a casual design with patchwork texture reminiscent of a pair of worn out jeans.
5. With its simple yet cheerful design, Tripode G5 Shade is a natural match for any informal setting that requires stable and direct upwards/downwards light, adding a touch of elegance and sophistication and becoming the handsome decorative element you were looking for.
6. Easy to carry and move, the Arco Floor Light by Achille Castiglioni has taken inspiration from a streetlight to yield effective overhead direct/indirect illumination with no need to have it fixed on your ceiling. Being among the classics of modern lighting design, Arco Floor Light is a versatile piece perfect both for lounging or reading on your sofa.
Visit ConranShop to purchase any of these cool and trendy floor lamps.
Content Copyright © captivatist.com